Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Premila's trip to Dubai


Shiva, your pictures of the snow and mountains are heavenly but I'm kind of tired of snow and the cold weather here in Canada and want some heat in my old weary bones. Teddy, Yvonne, Peter, Sunu, Philip, Nathan, Usha, Jaya, Shirley, Lambert, Linda, Siva and Shiva. Forgive me if I missed anyone, it was not intentional. I really long for the warm sunshine and I thought it would be nice to share pictures of my hot trip to Dubai, especially the desert. I had a really good time. You will see that that old age has not slowed me down and I'm always up for a challenge. Still a dare devil and Tom boy that you knew me to be. Yvonne, Teddy, Nathan and Philip will most probably remember me that way. Enjoy!

Comments:
siva said...
Chrissy ...
If the background was the swiss alps, and with your arms out stretched, you could be very well be singing "The hills are alive" from the Sound of Music ... Thats the pose Julie Andrews took in the opening scene of the film

Siva 1970
 
Hi Premila,
The pictures are breathtaking, beauuuuuuutiful
I believe they also have skiing there, did u try it?
Hope the housekeeping is ok with u
Thanks for bringing variety to the blog
Hi Nathan and Linda u r MIA for ages, ur pictures are being missed
Regards to all
Shiva
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?