Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Flora and Fauna of the Niligiris





Comments:
Sorry folks I repeated one picture I could not delete it.
Lambert
 
Thanks Lambert, Good pictures, do we get to see some more??
 
Lambert, is that a Nilgai or a wild buffalo from Mudumalai? Are the flowers from your garden? Very pretty!
Peter
 
Is it a gaur? Gaurs are bigger than the Cape Buffalo and are the largest of all wild cattle. Another distinction for our Nilgiris.
 
LAMBERT,
THANKS FOR THOSE BEAUTIFUL PICS. I LOVE FLOWERS.
NILGIRIS, IS FAMOUS FOR THE FLORA, FAUNA AND THE AROMA OF EUCALYPTUS.
OUR GOD IS AWESOME AND HIS CREATION GRAND!
 
Hi,
The last comment was mine, sorry I forgot to put my name in the hurry.

YVONNE
 
Hey Lambert, This is Raj Munu. I'm not sure if you remember me after all these years. Would love to hear from you.

Regards

Raj Munu
rjmunu@msn.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?