Sunday, August 05, 2007

 

Anna & John Chung's House








Comments:
Pete, Thanks for posting these pics.
Anna, Enjoyed the pics of you and your family. Brought back some golden memories of Stanes and Upper Coonoor. You used to walk me to school everyday.

Mrs. Miranda, Wow!! Peter's discription of your family was perfect. Helen, What's the secret to everlasting youthfullness? Ivan, my jaw still hurts from your punch in 5th standard.

Guys, please do keep in touch.

Raj Munu
California
rjmunu@msn.com
(909)705-6110
 
Peter here. Hi Raj, welcome to the blog and we hope to see more of you on the blog! I remember your father's dental clinic above Anna's restaurant and drycleaners, although I never had occasion to visit the clinic. Say hi to the Joseph family for me. Mary and Kurian were my classmates.
Regards,

Peter.
 
Hi Pete,

Enjoy being here. You should see Mary & Kurian on the blog soon.

Raj
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?